Certified and Non-Certified Training
Whether you are looking to build a solid Agile foundation with courses like Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) and Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO) or are seeking more advanced, practitioner and guide level instruction Apple Brook has the solution for you. We currently offer the following public certification courses:
In addition to our public course offerings (both virtual and in-person, in many popular locations around the globe), we also offer private courses to meet your organization’s needs. Our trainers will provide interactive, practical virtual training or come to your facility and address your organization’s specific concerns throughout the training when you sign-up for a private course. Some of our most popular private courses include:
- Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM)*
- Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO)*
- Executive Agile Overview
- Product Vision Workshop
- Product Roadmap Workshop
- Release Planning Workshop
- User Story Writing Workshop
Contact us today to hear more and to receive a quote!
* We do not believe in providing a non-certified option for the CSM and CSPO. The actual certification fee for registering students with the Scrum Alliance is only $50/person. Thus, the students receive the same materials, activities, and experience whether it is a certified or non-certified course; the same effort and care are taken with the instruction. Everyone who attends and actively participates deserves to become certified.